Friday, June 14, 2019

Game Journalism Play Day 3

1. Today I built 3 things. The first thing that I build was a scarecrow. I put this near my planter to protect it from the birds. The second thing that I built was the start of the third flood. There is only 1 piece because I have to make a pillar for each, but it is a start. The third thing that I built was expanding the second floor. I did this to make it bigger, because the second floor felt cramped.

2. The scarecrow will help me protect the plants from birds. I have not yet experienced my plants being attacked, but better safe then sorry. The third floor will help me getting on islands easily, and the second floors expansion will allow me to have more plants.

3.  Tomorrow, I am going to try and create a better water purifier, and a furnace. The water purifier will allow me to focus more on advancing, and the furnace will allow me to advance.

4.  I built my raft the way that it is because each block was placed in the best spot for that time. The first floor is so large to protect its contents from the shark. The second floor is smaller because I have to have a railing for each piece, and the top floor is so small because there is no point in having it so big right now.
My Raft

No comments:

Post a Comment