Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Game Journalism Play Day 2

1. Today I didn't did a lot of one thing, but not much else. I spent most of the time collecting materials. I found 3 islands, and made a second collection net. At the end of the day, I had about 50 wood, 30 plastic and about 25 palm leafs. I raided 2 other rafts, got 1 bolt, 4 hinges and 2 vine gods. I used one of each to research as much as possible, so when I have more advanced materials I can make advanced equipment.

2. I learned some valuable tips today. The first is, if you see an island, go out of you way to raid it. You will get tons of wood and palm leafs, and seeds that you should grow. If you can, grow as many plants as possible. All you have to do is plant it, give it water once, then in a few minutes you have a plant that you can destroy and re-grow another. Collection nets are a good one-time investment. Placing one of these down in the middle of your raft will collect any debris it touches. Then every once in a while, you will get some debris.

3. Tomorrow, I am going to expand my raft, improve my tools, and kill the shark. While I am doing this, I want to build more planters, of all sizes, and build another water purifier and grill.

4. This is my raft. from yesterday, I expanded the sides, to protect my contents if I forget to fight the shark, and built 3 storage boxes. 2 of these I have full of my misc. materials such as clay and hinges, and the last box is slowly being filled with wood. It already has 30 wood in it, 20 being on my person, for emergency like death.

This is my raft.

No comments:

Post a Comment